Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Hey Y'all!!!

It's my favorite time of year!!!

Well, October ended on a good note. I watched lots of scary movies, some corny, some classics, and some that didn't hold my attention long enough to finish. I went to vote during early voting here in Louisiana and just relaxed. I don't usually celebrate Halloween, but this year my Sissy and BIL hosted their very first party and it was a blast. We dressed up and acted like big kids for a few hours playing games, eating, laughing, dancing, and having a grand time. Who knew dressing as someone else could bring out the "happy bug!" It's always important to take a moment or two to enjoy life. To do things that make us happy and spark new thoughts, new passions, and new creative flow. October is my month for doing those things, my month of preparation.

My Costume: Woman in Black-Soul Taker

Because I participate in NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month) in November, I free my mind to heighten creativity during October. This is a wonderful event for writers, authors, and anyone who needs motivation from a community of likeminded individuals. Last year,  I surpassed my goal of 50,000 words in a month. From it came my latest book Silence.
Available now in paperback and eBook

This year, I plan to achieve my goal and produce another great book for your reading pleasure. NaNoWriMo is a great way to hold yourself accountable and accomplish a goal you may put off any other time. It's not too late to join if you are someone who has a goal you want to fulfill when it comes to writing. If you do, please add me as your writing buddy. I'll be on the lookout for you. Writing is no easy task! Receiving motivation and inspiration is essential. This event will surely point you in the right direction.
www.nanowrimo.org.

Aside from relaxing, I have been on a yoga journey. Let me tell you that it has helped me in more ways than I thought possible. I sleep better. I feel better. And, I have dropped inches from my waist. If you want to get in tune with your spiritual self through releasing deadly toxins, go to YouTube and check out Yoga with Adriene. She will change your life and for the better.

Youtube.com/Yoga with Adriene


Remember to breathe, focus, and not worry about things you have no control of.

Until next time Be Inspired, Be Encouraged & Be You!

Purple Hugs,
KeKe Chanel 

No comments:

Post a Comment