Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Something New...

Hey Lovies,

I have been on blog hiatus for a while but I'm back! I missed you all. My hiatus wasn't in vain because in the time I've been away, I have finished a new book, done some amazing events, and many other interesting things have happened. My daughter graduated from high school. My son graduated from kindergarten. My husband and I celebrated our ten year anniversary. My sister/best friend left for a year in Korea. My mom had surgery, but she is a trooper. Hard-headed at its' best, my mom; but if she was any other way I would be worried. Life has been good despite losing an aunt a few months ago. She will forever remain in our hearts. Her smile was none like any other, and her tongue was as sharp as barbwire.  LOL Rest In Paradise Aunt Idella...

So, how do you guys like the new design? What do you think about the new title? I wanted something that reflects ME, as well as the change in posts I'll be doing. I started out using this platform to showcase my erotic short-stories. Sex topics followed, along with love and relationship tips. Although I enjoy writing about these subjects, I am an author and I don't want my blog to be limited. I figured, I'll write about anything that comes to mind. Lets just KICK IT!!! 

I also started a Facebook Book Club. It's in my KeKe Chanel Books Group, so if you would like to join come on over. The name of the book club is called Reading With Purpose Book Club. Every book selection is carefully taken into consideration, hence the name. The book selection goes from the 15th to the 15th of each month. We have our book discussion and then a new selection goes forth. I love it! As an avid reader, it's awesome connecting with other passionate readers. Reading is amazing but having others to discuss the same books with is an added bonus. 

I will be doing more Author Spotlights as I have in the past. I've meet some wonderful authors and love their work. Sharing them with you is another main focus of using my blog to expose amazing talent. I may also write about my obsession with nail polish and the fact that I have over 100 different shades. What can I say? I love the stuff! I'll be writing about books I've read and my opinions of them, book recommendations, and other topics involving BOOKS.  I love books...

The point being, who knows what you will get with Kickin' It With KeKe!!! 

I look forward to it!!!

Until next time, Be inspired, Be encouraged, & Be YOU...

Purple Hugs,
KeKe Chanel


No comments:

Post a Comment