Tuesday, June 5, 2012

"LOVE..."

Question: What is true love?

I have been asked this question a few times lately and I wanted to know what others thought about it. So I am posting this in hopes that others will share their meaning. As for me, well, true love is simply being blessed to have someone love you through your flaws, the good and the bad, and still look at you and smile even when you look not so pretty. They inspire you, motivate you, encourage you and pray with you.

I can go on and on, but I'll just give you guys a chance to share your thoughts. Please leave your comments below or post them on my facebook wall. I look forward to hearing what you have to say. I have been busy finalizing my book project, therefore I haven't been blogging as usual. I haven't abandoned you guys. Promise! *hugs & kisses*

I have also been working on another up and coming book project. Some of you may know it from reading my blog. Check out the older posts and catch up on "Sugah and Spice". It's a great read and I cannot wait for you all to read the finished product. Let me know what you think of it by leaving your comments. Feedback is greatly appreciated whether positive or negative. I use it all, as a way to better myself personally and professionally. When God handed out tough skin, he certainly didn't miss giving me a great share! *smiles* Until next time, be inspired, be encouraged and be blessed!!

Smooches,
Keke Chanel

follow me on twitter @keke_chanel
Friend me on facebook Keke Chanel 2012
Subcribe and follow this blog---it's FREE!!!!
Tell a friend or two...

"Deadly In Stilettos"---coming this month. All information will be posted on facebook or on my website: Kekechanel.net the first chapter is also posted on the blog. I think it's in April or May of this year. Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment