Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Hello!!!

Hello Passionate Souls,


I know that it's been a few weeks since my late post, but I have been working non-stop to gain attention to my book. Yes, Deadly in Stilettos is out and people are buying it. If any of you have read it, please leave a review. This simply let others know that the book is being read and it also bring attention to the book by media and whatnot. I thank you all in advance. And don't feel obligated to say something nice. If you don't like it or there is something that you don't understand, just say so. I learn and gain in the process to before a better writer, but by all means, if you love the book, please...please...please scream it from the mountain tops. (lol) I have joined author websites and groups to get the word out about the book, as well as meet and network with other authors. This has been very helpful for me. I have learned so much from them all on how to get my name out to the world of readers. I have also started a blog on Goodreads. When you guys get a chance, go to www.goodreads.com and like me on there. Just look for my name Keke Chanel. There is also a spot there to leave reviews as well. This is very important to me and know that I can count on you guys to help out. And if you haven't purchased your copy of Deadly In Stilettos, you can get it on amazon.com barnesandnoble.com authorhouse.com and it is also available in ebook for devices such as the kindle, kindle fire, nook, iBooks, kindle for iPhone and iPad. All of your support is greatly appreciated. So until next time Souls, be inspired, be encouraged, and don't ever give up on your dream!!!

Smooches,
Keke Chanel

follow me on twitter: @keke_chanel
find me on Facebook: www.facebook.com/KekeChanel2012
checkout my website: www.Kekechanel.net

Purple hugs and Kisses...

No comments:

Post a Comment