Thursday, September 6, 2012

Book Reviews

Hello Souls,

I know it has been a while since my last post, but things have been non-stop for me. I have been promoting my new book, blogging, writing, and planning my pushed back Release party, due to Hurricane Isaac. It has only been a few weeks since my release, and I am still smiling. I am working on a few new projects, in the process of getting ready to do a few book signings locally, and then branch out. Guys, thank you so much for encouraging me. I will be adding a few new short-stories soon. They will be a bit different from the ones already posted. I what to showcase my various writing styles, but mostly show you all, my true passion, which is mystery/suspense. Yes, Keke Chanel loves a great mystery plot, with twists and turns, leaving you without a clue to what will come next. I started a "Deadly In Stilettos" group of Facebook for my book, so if you have the book or plan on getting it, please come join us. We are about to embark upon a great journey, in the world of Deminis Bradshaw! My facebook is: Keke Chanel 2012. I hope to see you there. Tell a friend because the more, the merrier. Until next time, be inspired, be encouraged and be YOU!!

Smooches,
Keke Chanel

follow me on twitter: @keke_chanel
and don't forget to check out my website: www.Kekechanel.net
and also like me on Goodreads: Keke Chanel

Thanks again!!!

http://www.amazon.com/Deadly-In-Stilettos-Keke-Chanel/product-reviews/1477229469/ref=dp_top_cm_cr_acr_txt?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=1

No comments:

Post a Comment