Saturday, July 20, 2013

My two cents…

We cannot expect FAVOR living FOOLISHLY!!!

This topic has been weighing heavy on my heart for a few days now. I usually don’t write about something of this nature on my blog, but rather in my personal journal. I figured what harm could it do? People will do one of two things: Accept it or not! And in knowing that not everyone will agree with everything that I write anyway, why not just write about any and every thing I feel led to, after all, if I cannot be true to myself, how can I be true to my readers? ‘I am a voice that needs to and deserves to be heard.’

In life we experience good and bad, do the right and wrong things but at the end of the day, we should take responsibility and accept the consequences without blaming others because of our own actions. Life is hard enough without adding foolish things into the mix, and then to expect good things to come to us, which I cannot fathom. No, I am not preaching and fussing, judging or any other thing associated with putting anyone down. I am not perfect. I am merely sharing my thoughts, feelings and emotions.

I was a backslider, living with a mind of the world instead of a mind for the kingdom of God. When I finally decided that it just isn’t worth it that is when I started to see and receive favor in my life. I don’t put my mouth on, think I’m better than or look down upon others because I am not perfect. I don’t profess or pretend to be. I am human but mostly I am a child of God, trying to live accordingly. *I know that I am a work in progress, striving to reach my destiny and my footsteps are ordered by God*

Yes, in the past I have done things, said things that I look back on and thank God that I’ve been delivered from. If I am able to help someone else from going down the same road of destruction as I have, I feel that it is my duty as a Christian to help. But, that person has to what help. Some just simply want to live foolish. Well, I am here to say that I am living proof that we cannot expect favor living foolishly. It cannot happen, won’t happen and don’t happen! Everything comes with a price. It’s our decision whether we are rewarded eternally or temporarily.

For example: Gossip. When someone comes to you with it, don’t entertain it! Let it be known from the start that it is something you don’t participate or tolerate in your presence. Don’t condone bad behavior or bad decisions of others. Being guilty by association is just like doing the act. Let’s face it, a sin is a sin! Doing wrong is doing wrong! Think before you act. Seek revelation before making situations that will effect each person around you because it will eventually, creating a domino effect. One foolish act is followed by many. Just like telling one lie starts a chain reaction.

What ever happened to the Golden Rule? Doing unto others as you would have them do unto you? Treating others the way you want to be treating? Being selfish isn’t an option when you have the love of Christ living inside you, which brings conviction. “Being convicted creates change, which produces clarity and controlled behavior.” If you don’t agree, try it and see! “There is nothing worse than someone without a soul because being soulless cause corruption, ultimately leading to chaos.”

When we live right, good things happen, producing positivity, productivity. Favor creeps upon us like we cannot imagine, but the beauty of it is profound. People notice. Our light shines brighter causing sparks to everything we touch, in a mighty way. Why could anyone want to live otherwise? Being foolish is just a ploy of the enemy whispering sweet nothings in our ear. It doesn’t last long because at some point in time, doing the right thing will come into play. If not, total damnation will take us out, death becoming that unwanted visitor rapidly knocking down our door.

 Think about it!!!!

I would love to know your thoughts…please share.

Until next time, be inspired, be encouraged and be you!!!

Purple Hugs & Kisses,
Keke Chanel


No comments:

Post a Comment