Tuesday, April 1, 2014

"Let Us Get To Know You"

Meet Annette Jones of Dart Consulting and Professional Services LLC & Assurance for Tomorrows' Leaders Youth Foundation, Inc.



Tell everyone a little bit about you and your business

My name is Annette Jones, M.A. I am a mother of 2, a Certified Life Coach, Certified Educational Consultant, Professional Mental Health Counselor, Speaker, Author but most of all Child of the most-high God.  I love God and people, and strive to empower the lives of everyone God allows to cross my path.  In addition to the aforementioned roles I play, I am also a successful entrepreneur, owner of Dart Consulting and Professional Services, LLC and Executive Director/CEO of Assurance for Tomorrows’ Leaders Youth Foundation, Inc. 

How long have you been doing your business?
My non-profit has been in existence for 6 years and the Consulting business for 2 years.

What inspired you to start your business?
I started my business when I realized my purpose and passion, and grew enough faith in myself and God to operate in my calling.  Though I started my non-profit six years ago, I didn't start working full-time in it until three years ago when God clearly spoke to me saying it was time.  A time when the business wasn't making enough to pay me a salary, not even a partial salary which was very scary because I was a single mother with bills, tuition, the works but I had my faith and a promise from God.  The promise is what carried me through a dry and lean season and to where I am now.

                                             

What are some of your favorite things so that potential clients can get to know more about you?
I love to read, to research, to work hard and then to reward myself after much hard work.  I enjoy spending time with my kids, being able to take them places neither I nor they have ever been.  However, I also really enjoy empowering the lives of others which is what I do in both of my businesses. The non-profit provides empowerment and enrichment services for disadvantaged youth and the consulting business for aspiring and existing entrepreneurs.  I love making a difference.

What are your plans as far as your business in the future?
I plan to continue growing both businesses and employing people especially single mothers to pay a livable wage that will allow their lives and the lives of their children to be enriched. 

What do you hope to accomplish with your business?  With the non-profit our goal is to attain our Community Center that will allow us to offer so many more services to not only disadvantaged youth but their families as well.  Services from: job readiness workshops, financial literacy, social and life skills and so much more.  The consulting business, I intend to grow this business to a business that generates millions annually.  This simply means to me, the more we generate the more people I can put to work, even youth from my non-profit that are of working age.  I would have the ability to help them to escape the grips of poverty and assuring they see a better tomorrow.


Is there anything in particular that you specialize in for your business to target a certain clientele? In the event I can hire more staff for both businesses, I intend to travel more promoting my books, speaking and coaching to tell how I've become a successful entrepreneur in spite of it all, and teach others how to convert their passions into profit.  I'm willing to share the path God has taken me on in order to get to where I am today and how to accomplish their life's goals.

                                  


I sincerely commend you Annette for all of your hard work, dedication and willingness to give back to others. We need more people like you in the world. With so many people tearing each other down instead of lifting each other up, it is always good to know there are great people in the world like you. I pray God continues to bless you, your businesses and the lives of the people who are destined to be a link in your chain of success. 

If you all would like to know more about these two amazing businesses and the business woman behind them, please send me an email and I will make sure Annette gets back with you. 

Until next time, Be inspired, Be encouraged and Be YOU!!!

Purple Hugs & Kisses
Keke Chanel

No comments:

Post a Comment