Monday, December 1, 2014

I know I have been away...but I'm back now!!!



Did you miss me???


Hello Lovies,

It’s been awhile since my last post. Did you miss me? I missed you guys! I have been busy with other projects and being a part of my sister’s wedding. It was beautiful. See for yourself…
    
                              

Thanksgiving was awesome. I got to spend time with my family. We laughed so much, and ate even more. It was just like old times, creating new memories that will last a lifetime. How did you spend your holiday? Have you started Christmas shopping yet? I haven’t. My family pulls names each year, and I cannot wait to find out who my “secret Santa” is. 

Now I’m back! Let’s talk about what I have coming up. As you all know, I have been continuing the “Sugah series” and the third installment “Paying the Price” is finished. It was supposed to be released a few weeks ago, but things came up. I pushed the date back in order to make sure it is at its’ very best. But, be assured that Sugah is better than ever, and more drama is revealed. You won’t be disappointed!
                                    
If you haven’t read the first two installments, there is still time to catch up with Sugah and her crazy life. They are available in paperback and E-book on amazon and other retail outlets.  
    
                                    
                        “Sugah & Spice” http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00B2NG026
                  “Naughty or Nice” http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00DNL5WA6

Let me know what you think of Sugah and her friends. Please leave a review. I appreciate it more than words can say! 

I have been attending several events lately: book festivals, readings, author showcases, natural hair expos; meeting awesome people. I will be doing author spotlights in the New Year to introduce you to some of them. Trust me! Your wish list and kindle will thank me. If you are an avid reader you will not have to worry about not having anything to read once you find out about these amazing authors. More new posts coming soon… 

Until next time, Be inspired, Be encouraged and Be YOU!!!

1 comment:

  1. Yes, it was awesome "Sissy!" Can't wait to work on our project as soon as the editing is finished and your New Release sweeps across the nations. :)

    ReplyDelete