Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Another Great Read!!!

Hello Souls,

It has been a minute since my last post, and although I missed you guys, I have been busy in a great way! My book "Deadly in Stilettos" is doing well, receiving rave reviews and I can only be thankful. God is awesome! I just wanted to stop by real quick to tell you about another great book. It's by TL Gardner and the name of it is The Protector...Book 1, part of the Demon Hunter series. Here is my review:

                                  The Protector (Demon Hunter) (Demon Hunter)
     

In a time of loneliness, heartache and pain, Elijah Garland simply decides that life isn't worth living anymore. He takes matters into his own hands, only to be given a second chance. The presence of evil lurks in each corner, while Elijah sets out on an unknown journey that could leave him more lost than before his second chance, or with a new outlook on life and his purpose. His destiny is tested when good verses evil attacks his chance on finding love again, which he thought never to allow for himself. Will finally facing his purpose cause more than he has bargained for? Has becoming the Protector truly set him up to grave forces of evil? Well, I guess we will find out something because there are two more books.

I think I am in love with Elijah, the main character. This book was definitely way more than I hoped it would be. I found myself alongside the Protector thanks to TL's vivid story-telling skills. Every emotion felt by each character, I felt! I laughed, I got mad, I smiled and blushed even, and I cried as well. I would definitely recommend this book to the avid reader looking for something different, yet captivating! Great job Mr. Gardner. I am about to start book 2. Cherry pie...!

Okay Souls, if you decide to give this amazing book (series) a try, please let me know your thoughts by posting a comment below. I promise not to stay away so long. Until next time, Be inspired, Be encouraged, and Be YOU!!! 

Don't forget to check out my new website: www.thekekechanel.com

Purple Hugs and Kisses,
Keke Chanel

No comments:

Post a Comment