Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Who are you???

Have you ever looked back over your life thinking just how blessed you are to still be alive and well? I find myself reflecting all the time, especially when I start to feel sorry for myself or get in my "feelings". It doesn't take everyone instantly telling you how much they admire you, appreciate you, or adore you, it simply takes self-gratification. If you cannot see yourself positively, as someone special, relevant, important, the way others see you, what good will it be to hear it? I have never worried about what people had to say or think about me, until becoming a mother. I have always carried myself the way I want to be treated, or the way I want my children to represent themselves. I am happy to say that it is paying off, more than I could have hoped for. Regardless of what you might think, people are always watching. It's up to you at just what they see. If you don't want to be perceived negatively, don't act negatively. Don't take life too seriously that you forget to live!

Laugh, smile, make faces, grin, and be funny. Do things you love and enjoy doing. Don't allow others to dictate your mood. Nothing good will come from that. No one will like you all the time, so like and embrace it. Be who you are, and appreciate that. We live in a cruel world where stereotypes and labeling are becoming the norm. It's sad that the color of your skin, the way you wear your hair, who you love, or the color of your eyes can either make or break your foundation. Don't buy into it! You control your destiny, but only when you know and realize your purpose. The choice is yours, what will you choose!

Until be next, be inspired, be encouraged and be YOU!

Purple Hugs and Kisses,
Keke Chanel

No comments:

Post a Comment