Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Why do I say “Purple Hugs and Kisses”?

                                           

                                                    



People ask me this all the time, and even though I have addressed it a few times, I think it necessary to say it again, so that the understanding is clear, understood and put to rest, once and for all!

Over the years I have made it known that I absolutely love the color purple. It just reflects who I am as a person. Purple is a very soothing, rare occurring color in nature, which results to having sacred meaning. I haven’t met another ME yet, and so I consider myself as being simply one of a kind, precious and rare. Purple is associated with spirituality, a higher-self, passion, fulfillment and royalty. I am extremely spiritual, I have high self-confidence. I value my self-worth, and possess high standards and self-esteem.

I am very passionate about the things I value in my life, and some day my name will be well-known, not by monetary status, but by the positive impact that I contribute to this world. Purple helps align oneself with the whole of the universe. It is feminine, graceful, elegant and associated with wealth. It represents beauty and authority. That’s me all day!!! I may not be rich, but I am wealthy in all the things that I need. The most important being “LOVE”.

I don’t take life too seriously, not enjoying it, but I don’t take it for granted either. I know when to speak and when to listen. I don’t tear people down, I lift them up. I motivate and encourage, instead of putting down on or speaking negativity. What’s the point? Nothing good will come to me if I did that. Contrary to belief, you will reap what you sow, one way or another.

I say “purple hugs and kisses” to spread the love to each and every person willing to accept it. I say “purple hugs and kisses” to show my appreciation, value and acknowledgment to the people who are in my corner. There are too many people against us, so it’s just refreshing to have people you can count on to have your back without question, wanting nothing in return.

Not that I consider myself arrogant or anything of the word, but I am a child of God and my brother is a King, Prince, all-things, so I have to keep my standards high in order to achieve greatness. If I don’t value who I am, no one else will. When I give hugs, they are heartfelt, comforting, and the way I expect someone to hug me back; which reassures people that they are not alone when facing adversity. A hug can change a person in an instance. You just never know what someone was feeling or contemplating before they were placed in your path, and a hug transferred some hope, some love, some positive ray of hopeful energy.

I say “purple hugs and kisses” because hugs are special. Everyone needs a hugs sometimes. A kiss is just an added bonus. Those things being “purple” is just icing on the cake. It warms the spirit and sooths the soul because for me, there is simply nothing better than a hug, especially when it’s “purple”!

Call me weird, crazy, or any other negative word, but it doesn’t matter. It won’t change who I am or what I become in the future, it simply inspires me to push forward to reach my destiny. “Owe no man but to love him”! If we all loved each other instead of tearing each other down, or using each other’s back to climb up the ladder of success, fame or fortune, but used yourselves to help inspire, motivate and encourage one another, then this world would be a better place.  

I challenge you all starting today to do something nice for a different person for the rest of the week without expecting anything in return. This will make a huge impact in your life, as well as the people you do something for. I would love to hear your stories, so come back and post your comments.
Until next time, be inspired, be encouraged and be a better YOU!!!

Purple Hugs and Kisses,
Keke Chanel 

No comments:

Post a Comment