Friday, September 20, 2013

"Just a little gratitude"

In life we often times take for granted the simple things like: a kind smile, warm hug, someone to say I miss and I love you. Instead we dwell on gossip, hate, tearing each other down. Why? What do we truly gain by doing this? Dwelling on the negative doses of reality when there are more positivity to spread into the atmosphere. As society tells it, we are products of our environments so why not make it as bright and airy, optimistic and kind, loving and adventurous as possible?! Live instead of exist. If you don't know the difference between the two, you are in serious trouble! Don't get so caught in being someone you aren't just to appease someone else. If people don't like you for who you are or who you are working hard to become, you don't need them around. Nothing good will come and creating a persona will eventually bite you in the ass! If you are not comfortable in our own skin, how can we enjoy life? How can you truly know who you are? How will you be the best you possible? You cannot! God created us in love, to love not to like each other all the time; but He didn't make us fools. Know your self-worth. Command the respect that you deserve and thank God for placing in you His love for there is no greater gift than LOVE!

Who wants to be around people who are always griping about something? Who wants to surround themselves with negativity? Someone who doesn't love themselves enough to change their attitude into something that has always been inside them? Greatness!! There are enough things going on day in and day out in this world to keep us busy! As I read my bible last night, the book of John, I pictured myself living in the time that Jesus walked the earth. I put myself at the places were he performed miracle after miracle and wondered how the people who witnessed such miraculous things still didn't believe how special, important and loving He was, still is. Healing a man who had been ill for 38 years, turning water into wine and feeding 5,000 people with only two fishes and four loafs of bread, walking on water, just one amazing thing after another. Yet, in the end, He was betrayed in the worst way. I personally thank God daily for His son and what He did for me, for all of us. I am so glad that He lives in me...

The next time you start feeling sorry for yourself or using your tongue to speak curses instead of blessings upon someone's life, remember that had it not been for God, we wouldn't have Jesus and without Jesus, we are merely bodies passing time until total damnation because it will come. The enemy knows how to spruce things up just to get us were he wants us but he cannot be trusted. He is out for himself. Who gets banished from heaven, sitting at the right hand of God and speaks truth? Don't get sucked into the hype! I've rather have the things that I need and be blessed by God than the things I want and desire and live cursed in eternity with the enemy!

Again I say thank you!! Thank you God for sending us Jesus. It's so good to know Him!!

Until next time, be inspired, be encouraged and be blessed...

Purple Hugs & Kisses
Keke Chanel

No comments:

Post a Comment