Thursday, March 6, 2014

It's Been a while!!!





Hello Souls,

I know it's the third month of the year already, but I still want to say Happy New Year to you!!!! Can you believe it's 2014? Where has the time gone? As you may know, I am a New Year's baby, so I just made another year older. I must say, my thirties have been extremely grand thus far, and they are only getting better. 

I have missed you guys! It has been a while since my last post and I am truly sorry about that. So many great things have been happening for me. I am so grateful and excited. My calendar is filling up and there are no complaints from me, at all. LOL

I have been working on two book projects, as well as my very own non-profit organization. I will share more about that later. What have you all been up to? I would love to hear from you so please comment below. 

New book release coming soon!!! I am super excited about it. I'll post more information about that in more detail later. I revamped my website so when you can, check it out. www.thekekechanel.com. Let me know your thoughts. 

I have some great topics that I will post and I will also be showcasing business owners who I have gotten a chance to know over the past few months. They are some extraordinary people. Stay tuned for that! 

Anyway, I won't keep you long today because I am taking a break from writing right now, but will be back at it in the next few minutes. I'll leave you with something to inspire you.

Don't ever settle in life. Your destiny for greatness is just around the corner, but you have to be willing to put in the work. Nothing is handed to you on a silver platter, unless you are Oprah and even she had to work hard for the success that she has now. Stop letting people who don't mean you any good, control your success or determination to make your mark in this world. Yeah, nothing happens overnight and would we really want it or be prepared for it, if it did? (Something to ponder) Know who you are, know what you want to accomplish in life and go for it full speed ahead. I am and it's the best thing that I ever could have done. Set a goal, form a plan and push forth to see it through.

Until next time, Be inpsired, Be encouraged and Be YOU!!!!

Purple Hugs & Kisses,
Keke Chanel

No comments:

Post a Comment