Saturday, March 15, 2014

Let US Get To Know YOU!!!

For the next month I will be spotlighting Businesses, Authors, Entertainers, etc. Our first Business spotlight is Rebirth Magazine.


        Tell everyone a little bit about you and your business


My name is Simone “ShePhoenix” Higginbotham and I am the Founder and Owner of ReBirth Magazine. I am 43 year old Native of Baton Rouge. I have a BS in Business Management and will have completed my MBA in December 2014. I am the mother of a soon to be 20 year old daughter who I adore. My business is a magazine that is a print publication and Committed to quality, education, and inspiration to everyone who reads ReBirth magazine. It  offers affordable advisement for the small and growing businesses. This magazine will feature, Voices of Power by Kiwan N. Fitch, Adam versus Eve with Erron Johnson and Elissa Boudreaux, Health and Fitness by Carlos Ranel, and From the Desk of: Naisha Cooper, just to name a few. Health, relationships, finances, politics and sports, will not be left behind. This magazine is bringing rejuvenation to everyone, as its mission is to stimulate the minds of its readers.

 How long have you been doing your business? 

      ReBirth  is my second publication since 2011

      What inspired you to start your business? 

     I have always loved reading and writing for as long as I can remember. I wanted to create a publication for the “EVERYDAY PERSON”. People like me can have a place to go and have people, places and events they could relate to. Yeah! ReBirth Magazine “The Peoples Mag”.

      What are some of your favorite things so that potential clients can get to know more about you? 

     One of my favorite things are Sunday mornings just before daybreak and everything is still. At this moment I just absorb that energy and prepare myself for the coming week and what it will bring.

      What are your plans as far as your business in the future?
      My plans are to continue with the mission of ReBirth Magazine and grow the brand and make it recognizable to the every day man and woman.

    What do you hope to accomplish with your business? My hope is to educate, empower and inspire every person that comes in contact with ReBirth Magazine.

       Is there anything in particular that you specialize in for your business to target a certain clientele? 

    ReBirth Magazine specializes in reaching the masses that include the low-moderate income markets that normally support and purchase goods and services from the small businesses. ReBirth Magazine can be found in places where this targeted group is known to frequent such as clinics, doctors offices, beauty shops, barber shops and many, many other places of business.

     Is there anything else you would like to share for potential clients about your motivation and inspiration in your everyday life? 
     
      My goal is for everyone that reads ReBirth Magazine to walk away ReFreshed, ReNewed and ReBorn……


ReBirth magazine can be purchased via www.rebirthmagazine.net and we can be contacted via rebirthnow1@gmail.com or 225-328-8244. 

I think this is great for our generation and society. I pray continued success for ReBirth Magazine. Thank you Simone for sharing your passion with us and bringing forth the vision to make your dream a reality. You are a bright light, continue to SHINE!!

Please go out and support this movement. Let's spread love, peace and harmony to the universe. With all the bad happening every day, it is always great knowing there is just as much good! 

Go on over to the ReBirth website and check out their magazine. I would love to know your thoughts. Comments are always appreciated...

Until next time, Be inspired, Be encouraged & Be YOU!!!!

Purple Hugs & Kisses,
Keke Chanel

No comments:

Post a Comment