Thursday, March 20, 2014

"Let Us Get To Know YOU!!!"





Meet Tasha Naquin of Poetry In Motion Care Bears & Boss Status 25/8, LLC






Tell everyone a little bit about you and your business

My name is Tasha Naquin and I am the CEO of “Boss Status 25/8, LLC” as well as CEO of “Poetry In Motion Care Bears, LLC”.  

Boss Status 25/8 is a consulting company. We strive to help small businesses get their company and/or brand started off on the right foot. We work hard for our clients and give them professional services at a price they can afford. Since starting my consulting business I have accumulated a nice size clientele all who are very satisfied with the services that Boss Status 25/8 has provided for them. 

Poetry In Motion Care Bears is a community organization where we visit sick and severely ill children in hospitals all over the Gulf Coast handing out stuffed animals and gift bags helping them to smile through their pain. We also host Poetry and Indie Artist events using the funds from ticket sales to give severely ill children their dreams for a day.

How long have you been doing your business?

I started Boss Status 25/8, LLC about six months ago. I had been doing consulting much longer, for about three years. I taught myself a lot about business when I started up my organization Poetry In Motion Care Bears three years ago.

What inspired you to start your business?

What inspired me to start Boss Status 25/8 was because I have a lot of followers on social media and I am always receiving tons of inboxes and emails with business questions or people asking me to help them start their own business, so I figured why not start a legitimate company and get paid for my services. Besides, I am very good at what I do.

I started Poetry In Motion Care Bears because I have a big heart and a love for children and for Poetry, and wanted to find a way to combine the two. Since starting my organization I have helped so many children to smile through their pain, made a lot of lasting memories and business connects.

What are some of your favorite things so that potential clients can get to know more about you?

I am a lover of poetry. I have been writing since I was about 13 or 14 years old. Writing helps me to free whatever emotions I am dealing with at the time. I love being able to help others, especially children. There is nothing like seeing the smile on a little face and know you had a hand in helping to put it there. I love helping others achieve their dreams of becoming business owners. It feels good to help those who thought it was impossible or would cost an arm and a leg to go into business for themselves.

What are your plans as far as your business in the future?

I am working on having both of my businesses become household names. Outside of New Orleans, Boss Status 25/8 has already helped several others achieve their dreams of becoming business owners in many different states. We have also started a T-shirt line for Bosses and Poets everywhere.

Poetry In Motion Care Bears will continue to rise and soon the entire world will know about my organization. Within the next 3 years I plan to be a Global Business Woman.

What do you hope to accomplish with your business?

Through Boss Status 25/8, LLC my goal is to help as many as I can to become business owners, especially women. To give them that sense of empowerment and pride. To be able to say I am a PROUD BUSINESS OWNER.

Poetry In Motion Care Bears, LLC goal is to help as many children as possible who are battling some form of illness to smile through their pain while giving their parents hope. Letting them know our hearts are open and we care. Every child deserves to smile especially when they are sick and we are working very hard to ensure we give out as many smiles as we can worldwide.

Is there anything in particular that you specialize in for your business to target a certain clientele?

Boss Status 25/8, LLC Specializes in helping small business to get licensed as well as providing them with our “Boss Status Business Checklist” to help them start off on the right foot.

Is there anything else you would like to share for potential clients about your motivation and inspiration in your everyday life?

Every day is a new day for me to be better than I was yesterday and I do my best to take advantage of it. My motivation comes from knowing if I don’t work my family won’t eat. I’ve been homeless and will do my best never to end up there again. My motto is “Why work for someone else when you can work for yourself.” I have three beautiful children looking up to me and I strive to be the best example for them that I can be. So when I decided to start my own business I had my children in mind and decided I didn’t just want to build a business I wanted to build an empire. My businesses are more than just companies. They are my legacies.

                                     


I admire a woman, especially a Mother who is setting a great example and work ethic for their children. When we become parents, our children should be our main focus. In some cases, it's not always true. Providing for our family and leaving them something great when we are no longer here, is special. Tasha, you are amazing! Thank you for sharing your passion with us. I wish you much success and greatness in your future endeavors. Come back anytime! 

Go on over to the websites above and check out these two wonderful businesses. They may be able to meet some of your needs. Supporting each other is essential, so let's show Tasha some love.

Until next time, Be inspired, Be encouraged and Be You!!!!

Purple Hugs & Kisses,
Keke Chanel

No comments:

Post a Comment