Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Author Spotlight!!!!


Hello Souls,

From what I know about this spotlighted author from just my short time interacting with him, as well as many others in a group I'm in on Facebook, he is very wise, funny, down to earth and easy to get along with. If I am having a bad day, trust and believe he will say or do something to make me laugh. Whether through his humor or a simple photo, but I can always count on him. We call him the comedian of the group. If you want to know who he is as an author, check out the link below. I will be doing a review on one of his books "THE FRIDAY HOUSE" soon, so be on the lookout for the post. I am so glad that I found so many amazing writers in one place. S/O to my R.I.B family!! Seriously, you guys ROCK...

Let me know if you check out Mr. Gaston or any of the other spotlighted authors from my recent posts and your thoughts of their work. And if you have someone you think I would like or need to know about, please send me an email: KekeChanel2012@gmail.com or simply leave the information in the comment box. I am always looking for new books to read and people to know. Until next time, be inspired, be encouraged, and be YOU!!

Purple Hugs and Kisses,
Keke Chanel

Here is the link:

:D K Gaston

Author DK Gaston:
http://www.amazon.com/D-K-Gaston/e/B002BM21LQ/ref=ntt_athr_dp_pel_1

No comments:

Post a Comment