Monday, April 23, 2012




Hello Passionate Souls,

I know that this is a bit different from our usual discussions and whatnot, but change is good, right. I am gonna try something new to see how it turns out. I want to know what's on your mind! So as of right now, I will be starting an ASK KEKE CHANEL segment to my blog. This will give you a chance to get to know me, as well as I getting to know all of you. If there is any topic you want to talk about, just ask the question and I'll do my best to answer as many as I can. Post your questions in the comment box or email them to me at passionatebutterfli@hotmail.com and we will begin from there. I look forward to hearing from you and seeing what you come up with. So my beautiful Souls, until next time, Be inspired, Be encouraged and Be YOU!!!! And check out my new website www.Kekechanel.net. Let me know what you think. I'm so excited to start a new chapter in my life and I want all of you to come along the journey with me. Stay tuned I have other products coming soon!!!

Smooches,
Keke Chanel

follow me on twitter @keke_chanel or find me on Facebook KekeChanel2012

No comments:

Post a Comment