Tuesday, April 24, 2012


I have received a few questions via email. It’s okay to be anonymous!!! This particular question put a huge mischievous grin on my face. I hope it does the same for you. Enjoy…

First Question:
From: Carol in Louisiana

My husband and I have been married for twenty years and he still loves to have sex, a lot. He cannot keep his hands off of me. It gets a bit frustrating at time, but I must admit, I love the attention! So, I guess my question is “Should I be worried about that?” I mean, does he see me as a piece of meat that he can just pounce on because I’m his wife?

My Answer:  Carol, first off, congratulations on staying together for twenty years. It seems as though relationships don’t last that long anymore. *applauds*. To answer your question, I think that when or if he stops touching, wanting, or desiring you in that way, then you should worry!!! Relax, enjoy and think about how you were when you were newlyweds.  I man who cannot keep his hands off his wife, is a man truly in love and wants to be with her and only her until death do you part. If you are not “in the mood” communicate that to him, or let him know that you just need him to “get you there”. You are not a piece of meat! You are simply “Great”!!! Carol, you hold something powerful, something man love, crave, need, want and desire. It’s a beautiful thing, so embrace it and allow passion to take you on a journey called PLEASURE!!!! I would love to hear back from you in a few months to let me know what happens. Thank you for your question and feel free to send more. Go buy something sexy and give your man something to smile about!!

Until next time, Be inspired, Be encouraged and Be YOU!!!!

Smooches,
Keke Chanel

follower me on twitter @keke_chanel
find me on Facebook Keke Chanel2012
check out my website: www.Kekechanel.net

subscribe to the blog it's free!!!
share and tell a friend...

Thanks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment