|SPOTLIGHTING AA AUTHORS!!!!|
MEET RODNEY D. ROBERTSON:
1. Tell us a little bit about you and your books.
My passion is to help others succeed in life and relationships. I am the oldest of five siblings. I’ve been married 14 years to the beautiful LaKeida Robertson. I love to listen to smooth jazz and classical musical when chilling at home. I am also a life and relationship coach, mentor and a speaker who is known for “keeping it real.” My books focus on healing of the soul, restoration, healthy relationships, purpose, and living an authentic life.
2. How long have you been writing? 10 years
3. What inspired you to start writing? Dr. Munroe’s statement, “Die Empty. Take nothing to the grave.”
4. What are your plans as far as writing in the future? To continue to write practical books that offer solutions and empower others to write and publish their books.
5. What do you hope to accomplish in your books to your readers? I hope to inspire others to discover purpose and live life by design.
Song: Raise Up by Ledisi
Singer: Daryl Coley
Film: Lord of the Rings
Book: In Pursuit of Purpose
Author: Myles Munroe
Actress: Angela Bassett
Actor: Jason Statham
Holiday: July 4th
Day: My Birthday
Outfit: Cargo shorts, graphic t-shirt, and flip flops
I have known Rodney for many years, and he is genuinely the kindest person I know. He has always given great words of wisdom, and his smile is infectious. He is a breath of fresh air, making everyone laugh and feel comfortable. Rodney is a living vessel and his works proceed him. I am sure that you will be blessed after reading one of his books.
Now that you know a little more about Rodney, let's show him some support by stopping by his website to grab one or all of his books. Follow him on social media for daily inspiration and motivation. Until next time, be inspired, be encouraged and be YOU!!!!
Purple Hugs & Kisses,