Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Random Thought: Stop Allowing Others to get in your way!!!!

Okay Passionate Souls! I am definitely on ONE today! On one emotional roller coaster or should I say time bomb. I wasn't feeling well the other night and someone sent me a text message that I didn't really feel like dealing with. After I didn't go there, I received another message that said FML. I was like, what the hell does that mean? Now, I am a smart person but this text lingo is becoming too complicated. I talked to a friend and asked her what it meant. Needless to say, FML means "Fuck My Life".

Now, please correct me if I'm wrong, but if someone tells you "fuck my life" and you are a part of their life, doesn't that also mean "fuck you"? I was a bit confused, but like I said, I consider myself to be a smart person, who can read between the lines. If I told them to "Kick Rocks" would I be wrong? As I posted on yesterday, be careful with the words you choose. I am left with a million questions but yet, I don't give a damn. How is that possible? I need answers on this one my friends.

Does it have something to do with Passion or the lack thereof? Possibly! When you just don't have that aspect in the relationship, along with several others, what happens next? Without communication and not through a damn text message or email, nothing good will follow. Been there and done that. But my spirit isn't broken. I am a stronger, wiser and better person from this experience now. I won't allow anything or anyone to deter me from where I'm headed. Simply NGH or should I say "not gonna happen". LOL

See, I still have my sense of humor. Bitterness isn't welcome in my world. Negativity knows that it isn't to come anywhere near my existence. Sadness is not an option because I am not the one. See when we allow people, especially the people we love to steal our joy, we open ourselves up to many disasters, disappointments and shortcomings. Don't give anyone the situation of seeing you down and out, sad and unhappy. It only fuels their fire to break you. Smile, let it go, shake it off and keep it moving. Don't allow anyone to halt your greatness. What you allow to exist in your life is totally up to you. No one else, just you! Do yourself a favor and take control of your life, your destiny, your greatness.

The sky is the limit. And if the people you thought would be there with you along your journey fall along by the wayside, wave and press on. The only person who can get in your way is you! Be the best you that you can be. Nobody wants the best for you but yourself regardless of what they say, how much they claim or pretend, you will eventually see their true colors. Nine times out of ten, your true color is either BLUE or BLACK! The color of bruises, with you as their punching bag. Don't give them the satisfaction. I'm done now. If anyone wanna leave a comment, feel free. Your words are always welcome. Thanks for listening. Until next time, Be inspired! Be encouraged! Be you!

And instead of saying "FML" say "FmL" Fix My Life, Focus My Life, Fulfill My Life!

Smooches,
Keke Chanel

follow me on twitter @keke_chanel

No comments:

Post a Comment