Monday, November 14, 2011

Random Thought

Today was a very productive day. I worked on another book and it's coming along quite nicely. I washed my hair and twisted it up. It took forever. My hair is so thick it's ridiculous. Wish I had pictures to share but I didn't take any. The style is okay. My first time attempting it, so I will just leave the camera were it is for now. LOL

Anyway, allow me to get to the point of this post.

Why is it that when men get sick, they act like kids?

Now, I don't usually get too sick but I do have good and bad days, were I don't feel my best. I am a mother, so I really cannot afford to be sick, down and out. My two yr. won't allow it. My daughter, who is almost fifteen, will hold things down for me if I'm just now able to do anything, but a toddler and a teenager do not have many things in common. Sue me for waiting so long, but they are my babies. I love my children.

But seriously, men if you are reading, and yes fellas, I am calling you all out. If you get sick or should I just say "I don't feel good" or simply what women call "want some attention" just say so. We cannot read your mind nor do we want to or know what's wrong with you unless you share that bit of information. I am only going to ask twice and if you don't say what needs to be said, then so be it. My husband probably think I'm a heartless bitch, but I have never been the type of girl to just ask, ask, and ask and never get an answer. Not gonna happen. Plus, if you sick, sit ya ass down somewhere. Don't be trying to clean up or go to the store, like you doing me a favor. Trust me! If I'm sick, I don't be doing any of that that day!

Take some medicine. Why suffer through something when there is something that can help? I don't get it. I don't like taking medicine but if I need it, you can in certain that I will be setting that to the side and get something to help me feel better. Go to the doctor! That's what they're here for. Don't think that your wife/girlfriend or whoever will know what's wrong and diagnose you. Pouting and acting like a complete asshole, like somebody done stole your damn bike and Jesus is riding on it, won't get you nothing but left alone!

Now, correct me if I'm wrong, please. I am open to comments, suggestions and any positive advice regarding this matter. I have tough-skin and don't get offended quickly. For those who know me, it takes a lot to upset me but the few things that do, are not taken lightly. I strive to be a better me everyday, so I can handle it.

Thanks for allowing me the chance to vent or share in my randomness. I write when I'm happy, sad, upset and everything in between. It cleanses me. It gives me a chance to express myself without saying something I'll regret, which isn't too often. I life full of regrets is just sad, boring and a trip down the road of bitterness and desperation. Don't let life consume you. Don't take yourself too seriously. Have fun! Learn something new every day.

Today, I learned that, the longer you know someone, the more you will find out their true colors. So, be who you are. Do what you do but don't expect the people who have always been there to stick around when you do or say something that hurts them or decide to take them for granted. Remember, everything has an expiration date, you are no exception!

I know that I have gotten a bit out subject, but this is a random thought post month for my blog and it just happened this way. What can I say? I should have just became that Therapist that I planned to be when I attended college, and then I could be getting compensated for my words of wisdom. LOL :) just kidding! (not really)

You guys be safe, have a great evening and as the holiday season approaches, remember to give thanks for the people and things in our lives who matter most. Know that Christmas isn't about expensive gifts, but something much more profound and special than words can describe. Be inspired! Be encouraged! Be you!

Smooches,
Keke Chanel

You can also follow me on twitter @keke_chanel or shoot me an email at passionatebutterfli@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment