Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Friendship, Dating and Relationships—(10)

All Hail To the “V”

As I spoke about sex in last month’s series and relationships during this month, one thing is certain. We, as women, hold all the power when it comes down to either one of those topics. I think James Brown said it best, “this is a man’s world but it wouldn’t be nothing without a woman or a girl”. I concur. Without women, there wouldn’t be a society. Since men cannot reproduce, there wouldn’t be any children to grow up and become our future, consequently ending in war. Too many men in one place can only lead to destruction because of the macho egos and the “trying to outdo the other” mentality. Men are just too competitive and will fight until the end to take each other out. That’s also why we love their asses so much! It’s not their fault. It is simply how they work. Now, I am not male-bashing because I love, love, love the fellas. There is nothing more beautiful than the opposite sex. The way they look at you, to make you all warm inside. The way they touch you and make you want to let them touch you in places, unkissed by the sun. The way they walk with such swag, makes the kitty kat jump uncontrollably, especially if they walk like Denzel.  A deadly smile like George Clooney is like Heaven. Eyes like Antonio Banderas. Sexy chocolate like Idris Alba, damn, damn, damn! Charming like Brad Pitt and Morgan Freeman, and don’t forget the bad boy persona like Johnny Depp. Men are essential to the world we live in, although they piss us off more times that I can count, I still love them. What’s the saying? “You can’t live with em, can’t live without em”. True indeed!


But, when woman was created, everything changed. We were blessed with the most powerful, most wonderful, most beautiful and special gift of all, the vagina. What a great weapon to possess! I call it a weapon because without saying a word, we can get both men/women to do anything we want them to do without them even realizes it. It’s sad to admit but I will. I give used the “V” to get what I wanted, needed and desired. Rick James said in a one of his interviews that “cocaine is a hell of a drug” well, I’m saying to every woman alive, “the pussy is one hell of a drug”! If you don’t know, ask the man/woman in your life. They don’t have to be in your life, just ask one of your friends. And they will set the record straight, I promise. Please, let me know what their answer is! You will be astounded to know just how much power you have over them. This can be a great thing but I have seen in some instances, were this turned out to be very bad. When things stop being all peachy, the woman becomes bored or unable to use the vagina at some point, the tables turn and someone ultimately gets hurt. Having too much of the “V” can spoil em, keep wanting more and tear you out. I love to feel wanted but not when there are crazy consequences. What if you grow apart? How in the world will you be able to get rid of them? LOL, I’m just saying!


True there are consequences to being a woman, having a vagina but all-in-all I wouldn’t want to be anything else. Well, maybe a dolphin because like humans, they have sex for pleasure and not just for reproduction. Yeah, we have to endure seven long ass days of bullshit each month, endure the excruciating pain of childbirth, pain from losing our virginity and many other things that can go wrong if you don’t take care of it, but at the end of the day, it is well worth it. We get to give life. What better gift is that? The vagina is self-cleaning. It has many different nerves that can lead to extreme pleasure, if stroked or penetrated correctly. At the top of it is something called the “G-spot” which gives a whole new meaning to “orgasm” and if you have not experienced a “G-spot” orgasm, baby let me tell ya!!! I have only been blessed to enjoy this wonderful, magnificent feeling twice and I still cannot quite describe it. Let me just try so you can know the true extent of the benefits from having one for yourself.  It is like thunder meets lightening and they create a lovechild called “hallelujah”. Yes, that is the best way to describe the feeling.  It’s almost like having to pee but just let the feeling flow. You are not peeing on yourself but rather getting ready to go on the ride of your life.


Now the vagina is also tricky because if not taken care of properly, there can be a lot of unwanted trouble in your life. If you don’t clean or groom it, there can be odor, bad odor and who wants to deal with that? If you allow people unlimited, unprotected access to it, you can get something called “VD” some you can shake or some you cannot. You can experience itching, discharge, irritation and other pain in the ass symptoms if you are not careful. True, with the right person, you can achieve, receive and conceive great pleasure, multiple orgasms and even a beautiful bundle of joy. There is nothing like “great sex” and we owe that all to the power of the “V”. Some people may not agree and it’s perfectly okay. Everyone is entitled to his/her opinion. I’m speaking from experience and the reactions received from my partner. There is nothing better than having your lover express to you just how great the pussy is. My head can get as big as a watermelon. And, I have heard this more than once during, after and before it was used. Who doesn’t want to hear that they have that good-good? Who doesn’t want to hear that you are the BOMB? Hell we show and tell, so why can’t they?


I asked the question a few weeks ago to a few of the opposite sex, “what makes pussy good?” and let me just say, I wasn’t expecting some of the answers I received. The one answer that will forever stick in my head was, “a woman who can stimulate me emotionally, will rock my world physically. Talking about what she can do is one thing but being able to actually do it, now that is called good pussy”. My mouth hung open for a few minutes, lingering on his every word. It made me want to step my game up. Now don’t get it twisted, I can talk, flirt, touch, and take care of the business in the bedroom or wherever it is we may wanna get it on, I’m just that type of girl. I’m open, ready, willing and able, but it has to be with someone who makes me want to do those types of things with. I cannot stand a boring ass lover! Who wants someone who just lays there, silent and shit? It makes me think I’m boring and I know damn well that isn’t the case, at all!


The next answer I reflected on was, “the woman attached to it”. Now, that can be tricky. You can love the way a woman look, dress, talk and smile but if she cannot work the vajayjay, does that statement still apply? Somebody correct me if I’m wrong but I have never met a man yet who wants to be with a woman who doesn’t do it for him sexually. He can love the woman until the end of time but eventually, he will cheat on her with someone who knows how to make him scream out her name. He may not feel the same way about that woman but he will take his chances just because she handles her business in the sex department. Not that this is a good thing, it does happen. Ask anyone you know and they will either know of or have done it before. Now, on the other hand, if the woman attached to it can do her thang, nothing will make that man leave her ass, ever. She can get anything she wants or needs. She will always have a smile on her face, nice ass clothing on her back and beautiful and badass shoes to match. Hair done, nails did, everything did, yes, she will always be fancy. Damn straight! If she putting it down likes that, she should. It isn’t anything about being a gold-digger, materialistic or just out for money, because more often than not, she will have her own, be able to buy her own and be very headstrong and independent. There is a difference!


Don’t get me wrong, there are those women out in the world that uses sex to just manipulate. I am not speaking of those trifling whores. I’m talking about a good, wholesome, clean, down-to-earth, well-rounded, high-self-esteem, and motivated woman. I hate those women who think people owe them something just because they got a pussy in between their legs, who sits around waiting on their baby daddy to give them some damn money. Get up off your ass and do something for your damn self! (Please excuse me! I am just sick to my stomach about this particular situation. We know people like this and it is just sad. True, the power of the vagina is something else but it can also be bitter-sweet. Besides, a man/woman will only treat you the way you allow them to. If you stand for nothing, you will certainly fall for anything. Don’t just lie on your back with every Tom, Dick or Harry and then expect to be treated as a fucking lady. Respect yourself and then demand the respect of others. The way you carry yourself is a reflection of who you really are, whether you believe it or not. Don’t be judged on site. After all, a man wants a lady in the street and a whore in the bedroom. If you don’t know that by now, you will never know. Bottom line, don’t use your pussy to deceive, manipulate, take advantage of or trap anyone. The shit will come back to haunt you down the road.) Sorry! I just had to get that off my chest. I see this same thing happening every day and in the end, only the children, who have been brought into the madness, suffer. And you wonder why he has never taken your ass home to meet Mama! Keep doing it like that, and you will never leave the damn house. If you are wondering why you have never gone anywhere with him or been around his friends and family, well there you go!


Another response I received was, “wet, clean, not too big and taste great”. Now if that isn’t goodpussy, then I don’t know what is, right. All I could say was, damn, you have truly thought about this, huh. My friend laughed but the fellas who were around him, agreed 100%. The power of the “V” is essentially a beautiful thing, when shared with the special someone is your life. It can bring out the best in both of you. It can and will spice up your sex-life. It creates romance, desire and pleasure when used appropriately or should I say effectively. Having the attraction and uninhibited technique is another way the power of the “v” can make your lover call out your name, want you all the time and get jealous at the way other men watch you when you enter a room.  Don’t have the body to go along with it. Hell, you may not be able to keep his hands off you. Besides, the “V” can bite, spit, stretch, wrap around the penis in a way that will drive men mad. They just cannot get enough.  So ladies, all hail to the “V”! Take care of it and it will always take care of you. Do your damn kegels. If you don’t know what kegels are, here you go. According to Webster, a kegel is an exercise performed by women to strengthen the muscles of the pelvic floor, in order to control incontinence, improve sexual response and diminish some discomfort in pregnancy. This will keep it tight, able to wrap, pitch and bounce back after sex. It will keep the power of the “V” strong, unbreakable. Don’t neglect your “V” it will be with you forever, love it, cherish it, don’t underestimate it! Who run the world? Girls, run the world. Thanks for the anthem Beyonce.

No comments:

Post a Comment