Saturday, December 17, 2011

The Twelve Days of Christmas

On the sixth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me…

Six licks down my thighs, five nipple pinches, four sucks on my neck, three tender touches, two warm embraces and a kiss that melted me away


“Closer”

We listen to two heartbeats become one
Laying in each other’s arms
I love so profound
Words are not needed to express its true meaning
The passion, the chemistry
Overwhelms me
Is it simply too good to be true…

I kiss your lips and you smile
The sparkle in your eyes makes me heart sing
You touch my spirit, leaving my soul aching for more
More of you,
All of you,
An eternity of loving you, being loved by you…

A bond so unbreakable
Sealed with deep emotion
Conquered even in the next lifetime
And yet I ask the question
Can we be any closer??

No comments:

Post a Comment