Monday, December 19, 2011

The Twelve Days of Christmas

On the eighth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me…

Eight tingling sensations, seven waves of emotion, six licks down my thighs, five nipple pinches, four sucks on my neck, three tender touches, two warm embraces, and a kiss that melted me away


“Feelings”

My mind goes to a place and locks itself away from the world
I become transformed, mesmerized, hypnotized, completely under your spell
A brain rush to my memories and the way you keep me on edge
Unable to speak, breathe or exhale
I close my eyes and smile because the feeling is surreal,
The beating of my heart standstill
Chills down up and down my spine
I try to resist but there is no point,
I am forever yours…

These feelings, I can no longer hide
I can no longer constantly lie to myself
Pretending they are not there
I give in
I allow love to lead the pathway to my soul
Resting in my spirit
My eyes sparkle
My body trembles
Emotions wash over me…

I reach out and grab your hand
Kiss your lips
Make love to your mind
Protect your heart in mine
We become one
Destined to be together beyond eternity….

No comments:

Post a Comment