Sunday, December 18, 2011

The Twelve Days of Christmas

On the seventh day of Christmas, my true love gave to me…

Seven waves of emotion, six licks down my thighs, five nipple pinches, four sucks on my neck, three tender touches, two warm embraces and a kiss that melted me away


“You put a move on my HEART”

How can you look at me and melt me all over?
How can you touch me and cause my juices to flow rapidly?
How do you know just what gets me going?

You put a move on my heart,
Killing me softly with your charm,
Stroking my ego, stroking my body
Stroking, stroking, stroking,
We be stroking….

Picture perfect,
Priceless,
A match made in heaven
Two souls becoming one
Nothing can break the bond
You belong to me…

Take me in your arms,
Hold me there forever,
Touch me gently,
Feel all of me,
Never let me go….

Special from the start,
Simply rare like a diamond,
Like the finest wine,
Aged to perfection,
I can’t get enough of you…

More and more I crave,
I desire,
I dream and fantasize,
My every thought of you
And yet you still put a move on my heart….

No comments:

Post a Comment