Sunday, December 25, 2011

The Twelve Days of Christmas

Merry Christmas to All and to All a goodnight!!!


On the twelfth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me…

Twelve nights of passion, eleven shivers of pleasure, ten slow penetrations, nine inches hard, eight tingling sensations, seven waves of emotion, six licks down my thighs, five nipple pinches, four sucks on my neck, three tender touches, two warm embraces and a kiss that melted me away


“A Night of Passion”

The night was calm
The beauty of it was sweet
The heat made us both
Anxious of what was in store…

You called me up to come over
You wanted me this distance
Patiently waiting with admiration
I wanted you too…

My heart pounded
My emotions got all caught up
My soul burned like fire
And yearned for you love…

I wanted you so much
My head started to spin
My legs became numb
My desires had to be fulfilled…

Wanting you more
When I see your face
And the look of passion in your eyes
What is going on?
What is going to be?
What are you going to do to me?

Relaxing my body
Freeing my mind
Not wanting anything to break my
Concentration…

You kiss me gently
Undressing me slowly
Touching me with the slightest touch
As you lie me down
My body trembles
My mind runs free
My heart melts

Soft kisses on my neck
Moving softly to my breasts
Oh, baby! 
Sliding your tongue down my belly
Making you way to my secret passage…

Stop!
I cannot take it anymore
The feeling excels to the outer limits
How can something feel this good?

Boy!
Boy!
Boy!
You got me dripping wet
Tripping
Mesmerized under your spell…

Finally you slide yourself inside me
Gentle as can be
Making it feel so damn good
No four-play for u now, I owe you
And trust me, you will get paid in full…

Soft and sweet
You fulfill my desires
And then some
How is this possible…?

The softness of your tongue
Your stroke lasts forever
Making me lose control…

Never letting go, you are mine
Again and again
All night long, until the break of dawn…

Another in the morning
A reminder of last night
Giving me something to think about all day
Until I am back in your arms again

I was a night to remember
A night of passion
A night of ecstasy
One I will never forget…

No comments:

Post a Comment