Monday, May 30, 2011

FOOD FOR THOUGHT:
I pondered this question long and hard. It has been weighing on my mind for a while. I just wanted to know your thoughts.
Is it possible to have PASSION without INTIMACY?
My answer: I believe this to be very true. I went back to a time and place in my life when I was just sitting in the same room as the love of my life and simply became aroused by his mannerisms. The way he cuddled his head in my lap, watching nothing in particular on television. The simple gesture of standing behind me, as I cooked dinner, washed dishes or walked into a room. The way he looks at me, with his eyes telling me how much I am desired, loved and wanted. When intimacy is added, the pleasure from the two combined is magical, breathtaking, simply beautiful.  

No comments:

Post a Comment