Thursday, May 5, 2011

Sexual Suicide

Boy u on my mind
Could u be so kind as to
Slow grind as our bodies intertwine
Work me overtime...

Let me put u to bed
With just a little bit of head
Did u hear what I said...

Damn, this ish so insane
U like pure cocaine
Messing with my brain...

Picture me and u
Doing what only we can do
U pleasing me, while I'm pleasing u...

This is seriously suicide
Sexual suicide
I can no longer hide
The way u got me feeling inside...

Intoxicated
Elated
Boy your love's groove is ah Sh--
I can't take it...

Breathtaking,
Damn!
How did u know?
Stop please! I can't take it anymore
What u do to me...

Seductive
Responsive
My body wants but simply can't take much more
U have located the key
And unlocked my sexual door...

Slower
Faster
A beautiful disaster
A foreplaying master...

A rhythm that only u can find
Take what's mine
I am slowly dying...

Take hold of my nectar
It's sweeter than any sweet that u have eaten
Can't u tell by how hard my chest is beating...

Throbbing
Tickling
Beating like a drum
Boy I love the way u make me cum...

Quivers
Shivers
Bodily fluids flowing like rivers...

Play
Pause
Fast forward and rewind
As I said before
I am slowly dying...

Loves murder, penetrating my insides
To the depths of my heart, soul and mind
Suicide, I wouldn't dare run and hide...

Suicide
I very much oblige
Suicide
Sexual suicide
Where we let go and forget about our pride
Relax and experience the ride
A suicidal high...

No comments:

Post a Comment